lamentations

Well...I'm actually updating this in a timely manner. It's a miracle, right?

There are some good things:

The eclipse was amazing.

Vacation Dick made several appearances on my travels.

The event I hosted over the weekend went very well, and I got a ton of positive feedback.

 

It's good to focus on the positive, right?

 

But it's not all sunshine and roses.

I got rear-ended (not a sexual euphemism this time) on my way to the event, and my new car sustained some damage. I'm okay--and that should be on the positive list above, but it's going to be a pain in the ass to deal with. Plus the $1000 deductible (because it was a hit and run, which adds to the uncontrollable rage I'm feeling about it) at a time that happens to coincide with a couple of very bad months in the publishing department is not great.

Vacation Dick shriveled up when I got home, naturally.

So, back to the drawing board with FWBs. Two potentials I was talking to in the past two months have ghosted me, so that's fun. Another is going through a huge work project and won't have a day off (including weekends) for the foreseeable future.

And...that brings me to a guy I've spoken to off and on for a few months. Met him on Fet, and he's local and poly. Yay! There aren't too many local poly guys. We'd talked about meeting up when I got back from this trip.

Then today, I'm scrolling Fet and see a pic he's posted. 

A full frontal, if you get my drift.

And...

Well, he's packing. I mean, it's seriously impressive. If I didn't have a super shallow cervix I'd be all about that. But I know from vast experience that it ain't gonna fit.

And it will likely be uncomfortable for both of us. 

As I said, lots of personal experience in this department. 

I expressed my doubts, and he said it would still be fun to try.

Well, maybe I will. I have no other prospects. But, damn. It ain't gonna fit. 

 

 

Comments

  1. Perhaps you can persuade him to have penile reduction surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rare instance when big ain't better lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Westward Ho!

we are not the same