so now what's the problem?

I have two potential FWBs on the line.


They are both local and age-appropriate. I have been texting with both of them for a few days, and I feel like they might be worth meeting.

So, what's the problem, Phoebe, because it's me, you know there has to be a problem.

Are they both named John?

No...thank God.

They are both attractive silver foxes.

They both sort of work in the same field (not law enforcement or military, thankfully).

They are both divorced.

They are the exact same age.

They both have typical Gen X names.

They live VERY close to each other.

AND I KEEP GETTING THEM CONFUSED!


Sigh.


Am I too old for this?

Comments

  1. Maybe you won't be so confused after you meet them in person? 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds well worth meeting them and avoid using their first names.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Westward Ho!

lamentations

monster c*cks and more