Fall Poly Update

 Well, your favorite poly writer has had an interesting year so far, definitely the most active in recent memory. 

I continued to see J, whom I mentioned on my last blog, through July, but then he had knee surgery, and I haven't seen him since. Bummer. That door isn't closed though--we are still in contact, so we'll see what happens. There wasn't any emotional connection between us, but the sex was fun, and he is really good with his hands/mouth. Considering my husband rarely uses either on me, it was a very nice change of pace. J also has a vast toy collection and enjoyed using those on me too. 

I recently met up with a friend I've known for a long time, but we'd never explored a physical relationship. That story has a happy ending :) But, and you know there's a but, this person lives a considerable distance from me, so it can't be a regular thing like what I'm looking for. Sigh. 

Which brings me to my most recent experience. 

I'd been talking to this guy for a month or so while he was out at sea. He's an officer on a shipping vessel so he is gone for extended periods of time, and then home for several weeks. He lives an hour to an hour and a half away from me right now, though I found out later he is probably moving to Florida at the first of next year.

I think what's most striking is how much I had invested in this guy before meeting him. Texting multiple times a day for a month, sending pics and videos, and, you know, all the sexual energy that goes along with it. And when I met him in person for our first date in public/no expectations/no sex, it went well! We spent three hours together, and we had a lot to talk about.

Then the playdate happened.

I thought about giving a play-by-play of everything that happened, but I'm not going to bore you with the details. The simple fact is I gave him not one but two blow jobs, and he barely even touched me. He played with my breasts and kissed me, but didn't seem to want to touch my pussy (though he did, finally, when I put his hand there, geez), and he certainly didn't offer to return the oral favor.

After the second blow job, when it became clear he was done touching me, I got up and got dressed. He invited me to dinner, but I declined.

The next day he texted me to apologize again for forgetting condoms (uh huh...this is why we didn't have intercourse, by the way) and to say he had fun and hoped I did too.

I basically told him I was disappointed in his lack of reciprocation.

He did not respond. 

I just don't know what the point was of cultivating all of that, plus he drove a considerable distance both times and paid for the hotel room, to be a selfish asshole when we meet. But I guess when he was at sea, I was just a boredom reliever for him. And then he gets his dick sucked and can move on to someone else. I felt like this was nothing more than a transaction for him, but, damn, he sure jumped through a lot of hoops for it.

This guy is 49, by the way. It's not like he's some young, inexperienced dude.

I'm taking a break from Fetlife (where I met him) for a while. I'd already been pretty annoyed by the lack of quality messages I've been getting there as of late (seems like it's almost all non-LS folks these days, just men looking to get their dicks wet and have no swinging/poly/ENM experience.)

Meanwhile, I'm hoping J's knee will recover soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Westward Ho!

we are not the same

lamentations